Skip to content Sitemap

Management Services

An Owner’s responsibility is to keep the utilities on during the time the property is vacant. Listed on the Other Services tab of this website is a list of phone numbers for various utility companies. You can arrange to have the utilities switched over to your name when a tenant leaves and before a new Tenant moves in. If you would like you can have the bill sent to us and we will pay for it out of your reserve. You then have a good record (for tax purposes) of your expenses. Additionally this web site has some links to other sites that may be of interest to you. For example, the county assessors, Dept. of Real Estate, Secretary of State for the Tenant & Landlord Act. And more.

What We Do For You

  • Advertise on the internet and on our website
  • Place property in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
  • Place sign on property
  • Screen Tenants
  • Create legally binding contracts
  • Collect deposits
  • Collect rents
  • Handle maintenance problems
  • Pay your utility bills or HOA dues (from your reserve).

You will also receive at the end of each month a financial statement, copies of bills we paid on your behalf and of course your proceeds for the month. At the end of the year you will receive a 1099 for reporting to the IRS.